So what exactly have we been doing (besides blogging)...
So I know I have been very bad about blogging lately - my apologies. I'm going to have to blame it on the curious little boy that lives in my house that continues to turn off our PC whenever I am trying to upload pictures onto the website. After about the third time it happens in a night (with Dash running away giggling) I give up and resolve to try again in a couple of days. With the help of some "new" toys (really just some old stuff that was in the basement) I managed to finally get it done tonight.
So what have we been doing....we've enjoyed a couple of nice barbecues with friends and family. Christine gets very excited these days about playing with other little kids so it's been great seeing our friend's children. Above is a picture of the Dashman with his Dad at our friend's Mark and Tracy's house.
While we were there Ben took a turn at being SuperDad by swinging all of the older kids around and around in the air - you can see from the shot above just how high they can go - next weekend it's parachuting time.
Christine and Dash continue to be each other's best friend...most of the time. Christine is always making sure that Dash gets a drink (like her), a snack (like her), sunglasses (like her) - it's adorable but he'll never learn to talk if she continues to give us a monologue of his every need/want. And I really doubt his every want/need just happens to be identical to hers - very suspicious.
And on Canada Day we celebrated the day at our friend Scott and Myriah's place and once again the kids had a great time. When we got home we had a mini-celebration of our own on our front porch complete with Molly the dog and sparklers. All was well until Dash dropped his and got a small burn, but he's quite the trooper and just wanted to grab them some more .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home