The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Monday, April 28, 2008

Round and Round

This weekend as an extra special treat Christine and Dash got to visit Woodbine Amusement Park/Mall with Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Boo, Uncle Luke and Amber (I was noticeably absent as I was busy partying at my friend Sara's baby shower). The kids really enjoyed the entire day but especially seemed to love the carousel. As you can see above Christine was really excited to be going for a ride on her pony Poe with Grandpa.
And here she is in action! You can tell how fast she was going as she really only appears as a pink blur (a smiling pink blur though).
And finally a shot of the Dash Man and his Dad upon their trusty steer Tex, I think shortly after this shot was taken they took off after some cattle rustlers, unfortunately they never seemed to catch the rustlers, only circling them over and over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home