Taking Turns and Sharing
There comes a time in every one's life you must learn the valuable lessons of taking turns and sharing. Of course Christine has been working on these principles for awhile now, but Dash is just starting out and having to manoeuvre the tricky world of learning to share while having a big sister. I think he's starting to get it down pat, he still takes toys away from her while she's playing with them (and vice versa) but he is also routinely offering her toys to play without prompting. So above you'll see a picture of Dash pushing Christine around in the toy car, he has been doing this for her for months.
But now, it seems like he's earned his stripes and is finally his turn to be pushed around in the car - you can see by his big grin he's pretty proud of himself.
Dash and Christine seem be both adjusting well to our new routine now that I'm back at work, although I really miss playing with them all day, everyday. Luckily I get to come home to happy, smiley faces like the one above everyday.
1 Comments:
I can't believe it, the kids look older! I know it's only been 2 weeks but they do look different! I can't wait to see them tomorrow night.
By
ELB, At
9:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home