Mississauga Dash and the Oracle of Destiny

Enter Mississauga Dash: he's got a Ph.D. in archeology with a minor in adventure. Ruggedly handsome and good in a fight - women want him and men want to be him.

The two adventurers strike out together, following an ancient map that leads them to the top of a temple ruin.

Lady Christine: Mississauga Dash, how are we going to cross that deep chasm?

"Not to worry, my trusty bullwhip will save the day!"
Lady Christine bravely swings across...
... as vicious alligators snarl and chomp below!
And then, past booby-traps (hee-hee - booby) and pitfalls, they find it. It is a treasure beyond imagining, an object imbued by ancient magic with the power to foretell the future: the Oracle of Destiny.
Lady Christine: We've got it! We'll be rich and famous!Mississauga Dash: First things first. We've got to get out of here. What's that noise? It sounds like something or someone breathing?
Lady Christine: Oh no! It's the evil Professor Brown!
Prof. Brown: We meet again, Mississauga Dash. What was once briefly yours is now mine. Hand over the Oracle. With it's magical abilities, I will be able to foretell cheese prices and corner the market. Then all the world's cheese will be mine! Mwahahah!
Mississauga Dash: Not so fast. What if I were to tell you there's a squirrel behind you...
Prof. Brown: A squirrel!? Where? (Dash grabs the Oracle and they make their escape) What? Noooooooo! Foiled again by Mississauga Dash!
With the Oracle of Destiny safely in the hands of the government's top men, and Lady Christine rich and famous, Mississauga Dash returns to his life of international adventure. But not before he was able to ask the Oracle one vital question: Will my mom and dad take me with them to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull this weekend?
Outlook not so good.

4 Comments:
Oh that is too funny...very well done, I just hope Prof Brown remains steadfast in his dogged pursuit of the treasure!
Liz
By
Liz, At
10:44 AM
Sreph, you should be writing children's books. Please keep us updaed on the adventures of the fearless two.
CL,BW, &MS
By
Anonymous, At
11:20 AM
I love it! Now I definitely have to update my blog seeing as you've updated yours twice is the last little while - the pressure! By the way, thanks for the b-day wishes on the weekend!
By
ELB, At
1:58 PM
I loved your story Steph! I agree..you should def be writing children's books!
By
Misty, At
6:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home