Visitors and Easter Bunny Excitement
Yesterday Christine, Dashiell and I had some visitors over for some gabbing and chocolate (mmmmm....chocolate). My friends Erin and Sara dropped by for a quick visit, this time Erin brought a special someone along...her beautiful daughter Maja. (above see a picture of Maja, Erin and Christine) First of all, I've got to say that Maja is probably the smiliest (is that a real word, it certainly should be) kid I've ever meant - she's such a cutie :) Christine and Maja seem to get along okay - except for when we put them on the couch together and Maja decided to to taste Christine. She didn't try to bite her in anger or anything, it just seemed like she wanted to see what Christine's arm tasted like (it's delicious by the way). Anyhoo, in the picture below you can see Christine's reaction to being taste-tested. It will be really nice in a couple more months when the kids can really start to interact with each other and play together.

Other than that, we've just been getting ready for a very busy Easter weekend. We have friends from out of town coming in tonight for a visit, then tomorrow is our annual Easter egg colouring day and this year Christine's going to help me (that should be relatively mess-free I think). Then of course Sunday the Easter Bunny comes for visit and we have a big family dinner with Ben's family. Whew, I'll be even more exhausted by the end of this weekend than I am now, at least we'll have lots of people around to help out.
Here's a new picture of Dash - giving us his best attempt at a wave hello :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home