Christine - Official Walker

Christine is now officially a walker (she has her license and everything!). She's been "cruising" around furniture and walls for months now but just in the last week or so she's figure out the whole balance + movement = walking formula. Often when she is walking towards Ben, myself or Molly she'll make a really funny noise that we refer to as her "zombie" noises, it's a cross between a moan and a laugh and it's quite funny.
So here are two pictures of our little girl in action, above we have a picture of the very rare Walking Bumblebee from Halloween night, she was a charmer in her outfit and we got to show her off to family, neighbours, people at the doctor's office, my office and Ben's office. Below is an action shot of Christine walking - you'll be able to tell how fast she is - in fact she can go from zero to 2kms/hour in 10 seconds!!!!!

1 Comments:
Congratulations Christine and welcome to the wonderful world of walking! :)
See... this time I feel that I can believe in your milestone because there are pictures as proof - ok you could be just standing there and your mom and dad have a really fast photo finger...(unlike the whole I've learned to talk thing...)! I have learned to trust again... :)
By
ELB, At
4:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home