The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Dogaversary!


Well I had to go back to work - again this week and I think Christine missed me. I know she had lots of fun playing every day with Ben and a playdate with Aunt Boo but I think the highlight of her week may have been her and Molly's Dogaversary. (Dogaversary = Dog Anniversary, I just came up with the term and will be copyrighting it shortly so don't even try to use it without paying me a royalty).

Christine and Molly met last year on October 11th, her first day home from the hospital and as you all know they are BFF (best friends forever). They enjoy walks in the park together, sharing snacks (or stealing them if you are Molly) and a good game of chase. No matter how sad or grumpy Christine is a couple of laps around the house chasing Molly will guarantee a giggle out of her. So to celebrate their Dogaversary they has some nice cuddles on the couch (see above) and spent some time looking out the window (Christine was looking for me to come home, Molly was looking for squirrels). Here's hoping they have many more Dogaversaries together :)

1 Comments:

  • If you look quickly, it almost looks like Molly has a green hat on in the second picture (I think it's just the outside peeking through the curtains)! For a split second I thought maybe she had a special Dogaversary hat on (royalty cheque addressed to Stephanie for the use of Dovagersary - crap now I have to double the amount - is in the mail...)!

    By Blogger ELB, At 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home