Happy Birthday Christine part II
Yesterday was Christine's first birthday and we celebrated (again) in style with turkey, balloons, cake and Elmo. We went to Christine's Grandpa and Grandma's house for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well as her big birthday celebration. After a very yummy dinner Christine got to open her presents. From her Uncle Luke and Amber she got the very new and exciting Tickle-me-Elmo - it's crazy! Although I think right now Christine is a little intimidated by it's exuberance, I'm sure she find it as funny as us adults do shortly.
From her Uncle Pat she got a classic book by one of our favourite authors - Dr Seuss, Happy Birthday to You (how appropriate). And from the rest of the gang she got the Little Mermaid DVD (okay - maybe that's mostly for me) and a Finding Nemo "car" that she can ride on or push (to help with her walking). 
All in all Christine had a very fun first birthday and says thank you to all of her wonderful family and friends for celebrating with her :)

1 Comments:
Hey Christine,
Some night soon, you, your mom, me and Maja should get together to watch "your" new Little Mermaid DVD. It's been years since I saw that (last I remember we were sitting in the living room of Nana & Papa's old house in Mississauga watching Horner and Tim Wilson act out the "Kiss the Girl" scene with the Flamingos... :)
Erin
By
ELB, At
1:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home