Happy Birthday Christine Part I
Today Christine, Ben, Uncle Geof, Aunt Brenda, Nana & Papa (via the phone) and I all celebrated her first birthday and Thanksgiving together. We skipped the traditional turkey and feasted on Swiss Chalet and birthday cake and we were all stuffed at the end of the evening. Christine especially enjoyed the cake of course and needed a bath immediately after dinner to clean up the mess. For her birthday - she first of all got some very pretty balloons delivered to her by her Grandpa and Grandma.

From Uncle Geof and Aunt Brenda she got a learn and play piano - it's awesome, I'm hoping to learn to piano as well from it :)
From her Nana and Papa she got a wheeled suitcase to tote around her toys in and as well as to maybe to use on an adventure out west someday :) Aunt Brenda decided that Christine wanted to go inside the backpack for a roll around the living room - surprisingly she really enjoyed herself.

And from Ben and I she got a play set of alphabetical animals - Brenda and I had so much fun sorting them into teams for animal survivor, I guess Christine liked it as well :) All in all, a very fun day with lots of family, food and presents and lucky little girl that she is we get to do it all over again tomorrow, stayed tuned for Birthday Party/Thanksgiving part II.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home