The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Thursday, January 15, 2009

If you want to make an omelette....

You've got to break a couple of eggs. Apparently Dash and Christine decided to help themselves to some things from the fridge today and make an omelette or two - as you can see above the results were not that appetizing, and maybe - just maybe their Dad was just a little bit mad about the situation.
So as most of us are aware we are under a big deep freeze around here these days, and the impromptu cooking session may be caused by a slight case of cabin fever the kids have caught. So there has been a lot of shenanigans, a lot of racing around the house and many, many giggle attacks.
And when there is nothing else to do, you can always read some stories with your Dad - who has a big soft spot for troublesome, messy little kids who love to snuggle up and listen to a story before bedtime.

3 Comments:

  • The photo is almost egg-actly as I pictured it...I'm sure Ben had to scramble to clean it all up. As you say, with being cooped up, its not surprising the little ones are starting to crack...but this too shell pass and will soon be over easy.

    YFPSL

    By Blogger Liz, At 4:19 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Steph! I know this post was put up on your birthday but I'm putting my comment up on your birthday! Hope you have a great day today!

    By Blogger ELB, At 8:20 AM  

  • Oops... that last comment was supposed to say the post was not put up on your birthday... maybe I should proof read before hitting enter... :)

    By Blogger ELB, At 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home