Happy Birthday Nana!

Christine and Dash (and Ben and I of course) would like to take this opportunity to Nana a very Happy Birthday today! Here's hoping she has a wonderful day full of birthday wishes (I'm doing my best to get Christine psyched up to wish her Happy Birthday on the phone - even though Christine usually vehemently objects to talking on the phone - I think Molly the Security Officer may have told her that CSIS has our phones tapped or something)
I've got a bunch more shots of Christine this week - if I use reverse psychology on her (by telling her I don't want her picture, only Dash's) I can get her to stay still long enough to capture her on film. So here's a shot of her hamming it up for me before causing some kind of mayhem.
And here's a shot of the Dash Man causing his own personal form of mayhem - cruising around the house hanging on to the furniture while desperately trying to reach anything electronic - our phones, channel changer and especially the computers. Our very own Geek Squad.
And a extra two bonus shots of the kids - Christine hamming again above and Dash cruising and smiling again below as that's how they both spend the majority of the days right now.
And finally a personal big thank you to Christine and Dash's Grandpa and Grandma for helping us with some emergency babysitting last night - even though the kids didn't even know you were here we all very much appreciate it :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home