Aunt Boo Playdate

A relatively quiet day around the house today due to impending rain storms and a pile up of housework. Christine and I played lots of games, she practiced her spinning and sliding around the kitchen, Ben and Christine had a couple good games of tickle wars (not sure who won, it might have been a tie). I also did some cyber-sleuthing on my friend Erin - I know when people don't check the blog as they should be, then I worry about them - especially if they are 9 months pregnant.
After dinner Christine's Aunt Kathleen came over for a playdate, and true to her nickname Aunt Boo got a bunch of giggles out of her by playing peek-a-boo. Christine also got to show off her new and improved cruising skills, the latest update - she can now go left as well as right, we're so proud :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home