The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The grass is always greener...


Here's a picture of Christine outside playing this afternoon on the grass, as you can probably tell she is just about to put some grass in her mouth, prior to this she had put an old dead leaf in her mouth - mmmmm.....organic.

I'm trying to teach her two things that should prevent this in the future, first of all and most important the word "no", she seems to understand that it means stop doing whatever you are doing and she will stop but then a second later she'll resume whatever I've told her no to (putting things in her mouth mostly). Secondly I'm trying to teach her that not everything should go in your mouth automatically and that some things are yucky or dirty (leaves, kleenex, dog toys, dog fur - you get the idea).

Anybody out there have any other ideas of what I can?

1 Comments:

  • Hi Steph,
    You forgot to mention that baby chick should not be put in the mouth. Luv, CL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home