The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Party for Thomas Charles


Today Christine and I went to a baby shower for little Thomas Charles, son of our friends Nick and Marsha. We had a really nice time and got to spend lots of time with Christine's friend Timothy and his mom Tracy and our friend Heather, it was great to catch up with each other. Christine showed everyone her new "cruising" skills; if she holds onto furniture (ie. a couch or table) she can cruise/walk around it, the only problem is she can only seem to go to the right, not the left so she sometimes needs to be picked up and put back at the starting point again so she can continue practice walking - very cute :)

I was busy most of the day holding our very busy friend Christine so I didn't get the chance to snap any pictures, but here is a shot from yesterday. In the picture Christine is being held up by her strong Uncle Luke to look over the neighbour's fence, she thought it was lots of the fun and the neighbour thought she was a "sweetie" so I'm guessing they didn't mind either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home