Swimming part III

Today we had our third swimming class and Christine was dunked underwater 3 times - and like the little trouper that she is she didn't cry once and didn't swallow any water. Next stop - Olympic Synchronized swimming team. Seriously though she was very good and especially cute when came back out of the water, she had the most befuddled/surprised look on her face, I would have loved a picture but I thought it was a better idea to hold on tight to her then to run to grab the camera.
Other than swimming class we are just enjoying the beautiful weather today and trying to get some work around the house done - it never ends. For your viewing pleasure I have included a picture of Christine and her Aunt Boo - in this picture she was modeling her new pants, you may notice she got a little "pooh" on her bum. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home