The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Swimming part II


Well we had our first real swimming class today and I think Christine enjoyed it even though she's still not feeling 100%. We "learned" how to float on our back and front and practiced getting our face wet so that next week we will be ready for dunking underwater. Christine made some new baby friends in the class so that is fun as well.

No new picture of swimming today as Ben couldn't come with us, but here's a picture of Christine enjoying her jolly jumper, she just really figured out how to work it yesterday and has been bouncing up a storm since :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi Christine!

    Glad to hear that your mom was able to make it to class on time this week (she really is improving on telling time - I'm so proud of her)! :) Anyway, glad to hear that class went well and that you made some new friends!

    You sure do look like you enjoy your Jolly Jumper - do you know where I could find one in my size? I think that would be more fun then doing squats at the gym. That way when I come over next, you and I could jump together and chat. You let me know when works for you!

    luv me

    By Blogger ELB, At 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home