Visiting Work

Today Christine and I went to my workplace to drop off a order for Royal Bank day at Canada's Wonderland (she's very excited about going on the merry-go-round). While we were there we stopped by my department for a quick visit with the gang - so much and so many people have changed in the past six months. It was a nice visit and of course everyone thought Christine was so pretty, good etc. (because of course, she is all those things and more, like Grumpy baby, see previous post). Although I miss the people at work I'm not looking forward to my return there, thank goodness for Canada's generous maternity leave policies.
Here's a picture of Christine from Easter Sunday - in this picture she has just learnt what Uncle Pat wrote on his egg - how rude! So sorry if it offended any of her loyal visitors to her site :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home