The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Add them together and what do you get?


What do you get when you add together the following?
  • a teething baby
  • a baby who doesn't feel the need to nap
  • a baby who woke up at 5:30 wanting to play

= One grumpy baby, yes the return of grumpy baby is here, or as I'm calling it "GB2".

I'm hoping that the above is due to the teething and she'll return to "normal" soon, but until then I'm very tired - too tired to think of anything else to post about.

Here's today's picture, she was lounging on the couch today showing off her very pretty princess shoes that Geof and Brenda got her - they finally fit her (with lots of room to spare), according to Christine they're delicious (everything goes in her mouth these days)

1 Comments:

  • She looks beautiful not grumpy. Love Nana and Papa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home