The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Disappearing Acts and Monster Attacks

Sorry we haven't posted any new or exciting blog posts of late but we've been really busy with some major dramas around here.
First of all Christine has somehow managed to make herself disappear and reappear at will - she's such a talented kid. Above you'll seen an picture of our couch where only moments ago she was sitting happily - then whamo she disappeared! Where does she go? Some unknown abyss is my only guess.
Whew - she magically made herself reappear - I'm so glad! I can only imagine trying to explain to her doting grandparents that she disappeared on us right before her big second birthday next week. If there are any physicists out there that can explain to me how she is disappearing into thin air (several times a day I might add) I would love to hear from then.


As for Dash - as you can see from the picture above he as been receiving nightly attacks from The Blob...It's Indescribable...It's Indestructible...Nothing can stop it! (If only Steve McQueen was here to save the day) The Blob makes it's nightly appearance each night exactly right after Dash finishes his dinner - if he didn't have his bib he'd surely be toast by now. So far we have discovered this version of the Blob to be destroyed by common bathwater, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we have to resort to tougher punishments for it....if only Christine could make it disappear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home