Mr.K's Fantastical Shampoo Emporium
Inspired by a fan's regular routine....
Christine: That's okay team - let's end this call and meet in a person next week for a nice bout of team building.
Every Wednesday morning the marketing department for Mr.K's Fantastical Shampoo Emporium (consisting of Department Head Christine, Sr Manager Dash and Jr Associate Molly) have a weekly conference call to discuss new and improved marketing strategies for their product. Above you can see Christine prepping for the meeting
Here you can see our Senior Manager Dash enjoying his morning cup of joe and waiting for the call to get started - it seems like they are always waiting for Molly before they can begin.
Here's how the call usually goes:
Christine: We need to sell more Shampoo or Mr.K will kick our butts!
Dash: How about some product placement spots on Sesame Street?
Molly: How about we order some pizza?
Dash: I gotta be honest will all of you, I don't like the way our numbers are looking in the important 18-34 market.
Christine: I'm telling you - we need some celebrity endorsements and we need them now!
Molly: Should I order a large or a party size?
Christine: Let me just pull up our data from our recent consumer poll....
Dash: I'm interested in finding what flavours other children enjoy eating behind their parent's back.
Molly: Seriously guys - I think we'll all think better with a full tummy.
Christine: Molly - I need you to focus on our current situation here.
Here you can see our Senior Manager Dash enjoying his morning cup of joe and waiting for the call to get started - it seems like they are always waiting for Molly before they can begin.
Here's how the call usually goes:Christine: We need to sell more Shampoo or Mr.K will kick our butts!
Dash: How about some product placement spots on Sesame Street?
Molly: How about we order some pizza?
Dash: I gotta be honest will all of you, I don't like the way our numbers are looking in the important 18-34 market.Christine: I'm telling you - we need some celebrity endorsements and we need them now!
Molly: Should I order a large or a party size?
Christine: Let me just pull up our data from our recent consumer poll....Dash: I'm interested in finding what flavours other children enjoy eating behind their parent's back.
Molly: Seriously guys - I think we'll all think better with a full tummy.
Christine: Molly - I need you to focus on our current situation here. Dash: That's right everyone - remember there's no "I" in Shampoo.
Molly: Sorry guys.
Christine: That's okay team - let's end this call and meet in a person next week for a nice bout of team building.Dash: I think we should attend the yearly Shampoo Purveyors and Marketer's (SPAM) conference in Chicago.
Molly: Sounds good to me - hey isn't Chicago known for their deep dish pie?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home