10 Days to Go!
Sorry for the delay in posting - I tried to blog several times yesterday but the system was down, ahh the internet, gotta love it or hate it.
So the final countdown has begun, only 10 more days until the arrival of Christine's new baby brother or sister. Christine doesn't really seem all that excited about the big event, but it's probably she has no clue what is going on other than her mother is getting huge.
Christine is continuing to learn new things everyday and is generally a joy to be around these days. Yesterday we had a photo shoot with Charlemagne her teddy bear and she was really hamming it up for the camera. 
Here she is hugging her bear, fully aware the camera is on her at all times (I think in the above picture she looks like my side of the family instead of Ben's for once). 
And finally, here she is talking to her bear. I think she might have been giving him her plans for later in the day, they went something like this "First of all, during dinner I'm going to rub scrambled eggs in my hair. Then after dinner I'll put my toy duck in the toilet and then try to get it out with my hands. While my mom is running around trying to disinfect my duck I'll go through the bathroom cupboard and empty all the Q Tips on the floor. It's a lot on my plate, but what's a girl to do?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home