The Adventures of Christine and Dashiell

Friday, February 16, 2007

Stunt Baby, Part III


And so it begins. Christine has begun to outsmart me. I knew it would happen some day, I just didn't realize it would begin so soon.

Yesterday after a suspiciously long period of relative silence I went to find Christine and what she was up to. I had put some breakable toys on top of her nightstand knowing that she was not yet tall enough to reach them (and subsequently break them). But alas, she had discovered that if she pulled out the nightstand drawer she come use it as a step up to grab the elusive toys. I captured the moment for prosperity in the picture above.

Next thing I know she'll be hotwiring my car so her and Molly can go for ice cream whenever they want....I'll have to keep an eye on her:)

New baby countdown - only 20 more days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home