Birthday Cake and a BBQ, oh my!

Another busy day for Christine, Ben and I. We went over to Grandpa's house this afternoon for celebratory birthday cake for Uncle Pat (Sept 5th) and Uncle Luke (Sept 8th). Alas Christine did not get to have any cake as it was chocolate but she did get to have some ice cream (I think she was a little confused at how cold it was).
Then later this afternoon Uncle Geof, Aunt Brenda and Bear their dog came over for a BBQ. We had ribs, corn on the cob, potato salad, bread, cake, ice cream and "Snakes on a Plate" which was rice crispie treats shaped in the form of two snakes - a very creative and yummy desert by Brenda. Christine had lots of fun playing with Geof and Brenda and watching Bear and Molly run around being silly, the picture is of Brenda, Geof and Christine hanging on the couch (I guess Christine's nose was itchy because she chose that moment to scratch it during the picture)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home