Bad Blogger

Okay, okay I admit it, I've been a bad blogger the last couple of days, the truth is that I've been too busy to blog. I know that sounds like an excuse and that blogging should be my number one priority after parenting but it's the truth :)
Here's a quick summary of the last couple of days. On Friday Aunt Boo came over for a visit and to help me out with some baby shower shopping I had to do, then Friday night we went over to our friends Tim and Katie's house for a BBQ with our other friends Chris and Alex (who were in town from Cincinnati for a wedding) and Jamie, we all had a nice time but I guess Christine was bored because fell asleep at the party (I can't take her anywhere :)
On Saturday we left Christine with Aunt Boo, Grandma and Grandpa while we headed out of town to Huntsville for the wedding of our friend Chris and his lovely bride Selena. The wedding was beautiful (it was outside by the lake) and the party was a fun time.
On Sunday I co-hosted a baby shower for my good friend Erin with my friend Sara. Christine and Ben got to spend the day together playing and swimming. The baby shower was lots of fun even though it was a million degrees out (at least).
Anyhoo, Christine and I have a lot to do around the house today including lots of playtime together since I haven't seen much of her in the last couple of days. Here's a picture of the happy girl this morning. I promise to be a much better blogger in the upcoming week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home