Hot Hot Hot

Wow is it ever hot, I know this may seem like I'm stating the obvious to those in the GTA, but for those Christine fans outside of this area it is a doozy of a hot day here.
Christine and I spent some time outside in the back yard today, Christine in the shade playing, me in the hot sun replacing/repairing the screen door again. Yes, Molly the dog managed to ruin the first repair job in a record 3 weeks, Molly like any good security dog is terrified of firecrackers and during Victoria Day weekend was caught outside when some were set off, the screen door was no match for her terror.
We also went for a short walk which is when I snapped the cute picture above, it was too hot to go very far though.

1 Comments:
Maybe you should get some "scratch-mittens" for Molly... I can add a pair to my registry if you want or maybe you'd need 2 pairs - you know in case she figures out she can scratch at the screen with her hind feet... :)
By
ELB, At
3:39 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home