Schizophrenic Baby


I've talked about Grumpy Baby in the past, now I thought I'd explain about Schizophrenic Baby. Schizophrenic Baby appears each night right before Christine's bedtime as she begins to get more and more tired. The primary symptoms of Schizo Baby are extreme mood swings from cute/happy/cheerful baby to sad/grumpy/angry baby in a short period of time.
The two pictures above illustrate a typical Schizo Baby period, in the first picture she is happy and laughing, in the second she is crying and angry - what you need to know is that these two pictures were taken approximately 30 seconds apart. Yes, Christine can become a holy terror in 30 seconds flat, watch out world :)

1 Comments:
Maybe Christine is upset because her nose is orange.... are you rubbing her nose in carrots again? :)
By
ELB, At
3:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home