Dressing your child up in funny ways - Part II

You might remember that back in March I posted a picture of Christine in her halloween costume, a picture taken when she was only 3 weeks old. Here is a picture of her in the same costume taken a couple of days ago. I was clearing out her clothes that no longer fit her and came across the costume and we couldn't resist putting her in it. I logically know that it's been six months since she was last in it but it seems like last week, it's a cliche - but she's grown so much so fast.
Anyhoo - we had swimming again today and experienced a couple more crying jags (Christine, not me), I hoping it's because swim class is interfering with morning nap time and not due to a fear of the water. Christine got dunked again without a problem and we practiced "jumping" off the edge - not so easy when your baby can't stand without support :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home